Gift giving. Some love it. Others dread it. But one thing’s for sure: everyone loves a great deal around the holidays. We dove deep into the interwebs to uncover some of the hottest deals of the holiday season from retailers like Amazon, Target and more!
Fashion Gifts Under $50
Who says fashion has to break the bank? Treat your friends and family (or yourself) to these hot fashion finds that all come in under $50.
- Lululemon for less? This belt bag from the never-ending-trending brand is made for people on the move, complete with water-repellent fabric in tons of different colors and styles.
- These adidas women’s Cloudfoam Pure 2.0 running shoes work with any fit. They’ll make after-work runs (and grocery runs, too) feel like you’re walking on a cloud.
- A trendy jacket for less than $50? Thanks, Amazon! For the guys, this WULFUL faux-leather jacket checks the box. And for the ladies in your life, this faux-leather trench is a steal at around $40.
- Looking to gift the perfect everyday carry? LA brand JW PEI’s Eva Shoulder Handbag pairs vegan leather with gorgeous hardware to amp up any look or style. Prices fluctuate on this one, but you can usually score this bag for around $50.
- Give your friends the gift of compliments, because that’s all they’ll get when wearing these teardrop earrings from Apsvo. All that glow for only $14? Yes, please.
- Gift your people of the plushest sandals money can buy with Koolaburra by Ugg’s Fuzz’n II. Choose from seven colors and styles, all equally dreamy to slip on after a day’s work.
Home Gifts Under $50
The best gifts are the ones we use every day. These gifts for around the home are perfect for the friend in your life who adores both form and function.
- Imagine how many times your friends have almost bought a super-soft blanket at the store. This year, give them what they really want: this hand-knitted throw from YnM.
- Forget the coal in their stocking. Give them mud, instead. MUD\WTR is a coffee alternative made with organic ingredients that naturally boost health. The starter kits are a vibe.
- Candles should look as good as they smell. This luxurious scented candle from Nordstrom is made from clean-burning coconut wax any friend would fall for.
- It’s more than just a cup. This Simple Modern Trek Tumblr from Target comes in four beautifully understated colors and will keep drinks hot or cold for hours.
- An air fryer. Look, it’s not the sexiest gift, but it might be the most useful on this list. Give the gift of their favorite fried foods without the added oil with this Gourmia Air Fryer at Target.
Tech Gifts Under $50
Tech is the gift that keeps on giving. It makes our music sound better, our devices more useful and our work days more productive. Pick up these affordable finds for the tech savvy friends and fam on your list.
- Bold style and portable design meet in the JBL Go 3 speaker. It’s the perfect gift for all your on-the-go friends who deserve a soundtrack of their own.
- Have a gamer on your shopping list? If they’re rocking a Nintendo Switch, upgrade their controller with this PowerA Wireless Controller in a variety of styles. We’re partial to Zelda.
- Gift them an AirTag from Apple, and they’ll think of you every time they lose (and then immediately find) their things. Make it personal with a free engraving!
- Upgrade their phone (and morning makeup routine) with this silicone suction phone case from OCTOBUDDY. It sticks to mirrors, windows and other flat surfaces.
- Buds for your buds? At only $30, you can buy all your friends a pair of Baseus Wireless Earbuds from Amazon. Surprisingly great sound at a price that’ll make you double take.
- “Hey, Alexa. Do my holiday shopping for me.” While it can’t do that (yet), the Amazon Echo Dot is the perfect bite-sized piece of tech anyone on your list would love to unbox.
Beauty Gifts Under $50
Add some self-care to your holiday gift lineup with these beauty essentials that will make your friends think, “Wow, they really get me.”
- Make hare care the theme this holiday season with the Briogeo Superfoods Leave-In Conditioner & Hair Mask Gift Set. It detangles, hydrates and provides UV protection for healthier-looking hair.
- Longer lasting, less chipping. This Eternal Nude Nail Polish Set delivers a high-pigment, quick-drying polish for an absolute steal at under $20. Nailed it!
- Can’t afford to gift your bestie a tropical vacay? No worries. The Voluminous Lash Paradise from Mascara will take their lashes to paradise.
- What if you could give your friend a spa experience every day? And for only $10… This Face Roller Kit from BAIMEI energizes your skin and delights the senses, all at once.
- Believe the hype. The Tik Tok-trending UNbrush from FHI HEAT detangles the most unruly hair. Give them a gift they’ll use every morning.
- This Fa La La Land Butter Gloss Trio Holiday Gift Set will sweeten anyone’s holidays. It includes three shades of glide-on, non-sticky, buttery magic.
Supercharge Your Holiday Shopping with Fetch!
Before you head to the store or checkout online, be sure to redeem a reward or two and put a little extra buying power in your pocket. With free gift cards from Amazon, Target, Sephora and dozens more to choose from, Fetch is here to help you save during this holiday shopping season.
Good luck out there, and happy holidays!
The latest from Team Fetch.
You Might Also Like
Visit Unleashed for all the latest Fetch content