Few things compare to the first cool autumn day of a year, and we’re here to help you celebrate with some of our favorite fall drink recipes:
- Fall cocktails and alcoholic drinks
- Mocktails and non-alcoholic fall drinks
- Fall coffee drinks
Best fall alcoholic drink recipes
There are enough fall cocktails that everyone can find a favorite, from bitter apple fall drinks to the sweetest pumpkin or cinnamon. Here are a few of our favorite fall drink recipes:
Fetch Pumpkin Spice Latte Cocktail
Try the Unleashed take on the classic fall flavor, featuring Absolut Vodka and Kahlua, over ice. To make it, you’ll need:
- 1 part Kahlua
- 1 part Absolut Vodka
- 2 whole espression shots
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice syrup
- 2 parts milk
More fall cocktail drink ideas
- Ginger Pear Snap – Sweet with a unique bite of spice, ginger is one key ingredient of fall alcoholic drinks that sets them apart from the other seasons. A combination of sparkling pear juice, ginger liqueur, pear vodka, and fresh ginger, this cocktail recipe bites back.
- Fall from the Tree – If you’re a fan of fall cocktails, you should have a bottle of applejack in your bar or on your drink cart. Fall from the Tree is a slice of apple pie in a glass, with a bit of lemon juice and bitters to keep it from going too sweet. No applejack in the house? It might be a time to stock up, but you can substitute bourbon or scotch.
- Mulled cider or wine – This classic fall drink goes back centuries, and it’s pretty simple to make at home (you’ll want some prep time, though). Take an affordable cider or wine of your choice, then head to the stovetop. Add your choice of fall spices (popular ones include cinnamon sticks, allspice berries, star anise, and cloves) and cook on low heat for an hour. Consider incorporating fresh fruit like oranges or apples with the spices or as garnish.
Top mocktails: fall non-alcoholic drink recipes
Whether you’ve got a handful of kids in the house or just want some non-alcoholic fall drinks, we’ve got you covered. The first will sound pretty familiar:
- Mulled cider – While mulled cider is often made with an alcoholic cider, it doesn’t have to be. Get creative with the spices and give the kids a sweet and savory drink to warm them up from the inside out this autumn.
- Apple cider mule – Like the classic Moscow mule, the apple cider mule takes the bite of a crisp ginger beer and a tart twist of lime, then adds them to a delicious fresh apple cider.
- Caramel apple pie mocktail – If you’re sensing a theme, it’s because apple is one of the most versatile and fall-flavored tastes, especially paired with caramel and some familiar spices. Serve up dessert in a glass with this caramel apple pie mocktail.
Best fall coffee drinks: pumpkin spice season is here
When is pumpkin spice season? The wait is over! If you don’t have the time to make your own fall coffee drinks, you’re not alone, and you can’t go wrong with two popular mainstays coffee lovers look forward to every year.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of the most popular coffee drinks this time of year. This signature fall Starbucks beverage mixes pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove and gets topped with pumpkin pie spices. Available hot or iced, this is one fall coffee drink that’s sure to get you into the spirit of the season.
Dunkin Donuts Nutty Pumpkin Coffee
Back by popular demand this fall after debuting in 2022, Dunkin Donuts’ Nutty Pumpkin Coffee features pumpkin spice swirl, hazelnut flavoring, and cream and can be made hot or cold. For full-on pumpkin overload, pair this coffee beverage with a Dunkin Pumpkin Cake Donut or Pumpkin Muffin, and you’ll really be getting the fall feels.
More fall coffee drinks and latte flavors to try this year
The Fetch app is all about helping you earn rewards and save some money, though, and we have a few fall coffee drink recipes to try at hope if you’re looking to cut back on Starbucks.
- Cinnamon Maple Latte – Prepare your latte how you’d like, balancing your coffee and your milk of choice, and flavor it with 2 tbsp of real maple syrup and a bit of cinnamon. Scale up if you start the day with 2 (or more) shots of espresso.
- Hazelnut Mocha – Hazelnut doesn’t get the attention it deserves among the best fall drinks, but it’s easy to give it some extra love with your morning coffee. Swap out whatever your typical sweetener is with 2 tbsp of hazelnut chocolate spread (like Nutella) and garnish with whipped cream, chopped hazelnuts and chocolate syrup.
- Spiced Thai Coffee – Nothing tastes quite like a good Thai coffee. It will take a bit more work than a mocha or a latte, but trust us, it’s worth it. Add condensed milk, almond extract, cardamom, and heavy cream to your grocery list, and you’re ready for the recipe.
Need more inspiration for your at-home barista adventures? Check out 13 of the best fall coffee drinks.
Stock your bar cart and save with the Fetch app
Find offers on the ingredients for your favorite fall cocktail and coffee recipes on the Fetch app. Better yet, pick up some new ingredients and snap your receipt for even more points toward your next reward!
David Fairbanks is a writer, science educator and Chicagoan fueled by coffee. He's written about everything from Ferraris to handcrafted pet urns to Superman, and he genuinely loves loyalty/rewards programs.
You Might Also Like
Visit Unleashed for all the latest Fetch content